1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: [Delta] Armoury - [Discontinued] [Delta] v1

Only a New PSA... go read.

1. Gun_z7
    Gun_z7
    5/5,
    Version: [Delta] v1
    Awesome, i will wait for more.
  2. Armok
    Armok
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0
    despite the fact I can't even download the mod, from what I can tell (mainly from the old getting started video) this mod looks quite nice, would be cool to have as an Avali yet sadly I can't quite seem to download this mod, still 5 stars however :P
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
  3. zzzx
    zzzx
    1/5,
    Version: v2.0
    !! DOWNLOAD ERROR ENCOUNTERED: INVALID ATTEMPT !!

[INFO]: An Invalid Download Attempt was Detected; File Extension Missing
    [SYSTEM] System::SystemException::SystemException;
    [8] 1706667co System::Exception::processEvent __scrt_common_main_seh
    [C]: in global 'parseArgs'
    [9] 1706667co System::Statistics::update
    [10] 14053c4d4 System::UniverseClient::update
    [11] 13ffceae7 System::ClientApplication::updateRunning
    [12] 13ffcd3df Systemr::ClientApplication::update
    [13] 1407caec2 System::SdlPlatform::run
    [14] 1407cb07d System::runMainApplication
    [15] 13ffd0506 WinMain
    [16] Error::404::FileNotFound

[Log] Please Report Error Code:: 4920474f542054524f4c4c454421 To File Owner.

WTF?
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      please re-frame from making Invalid reviews and make the effort to post any actual problems and Errors in the Discussion Tab... use your Head it aint that hard.
  4. Ultan
    Ultan
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5β [BETA]
    Red fly faster...i mean this is so far best, complex and badass weapon pack. Keep up this awesome work.
  5. Niels2012
    Niels2012
    4/5,
    really nice mod, good potential, only problem is it will get a bit "useless" compared to the random items you find, still nice mod though (with useless I mean in example the projectile speed is slow etc.)
  6. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    5/5,
    Incredible mod, I'm sorry about your computer. Same thing happened to me once. Hope you can fix it soon. Still an awesome mod!
  7. Happy_guy12
    Happy_guy12
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4β [BETA]
    An Amazing Mod to say the least, only problem I could find was that the UI for the Crafting stations is transparent, making for some pretty trippy crafting services, other than that, it's simply fantastic.
  8. Karton
    Karton
    5/5,
    Всё очень вкусно и так и манит себя скрафтить.
    Хотя конечно балансу нанесён сокрушительный удар.
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      спасибо, и мы медленно перебирая баланс оборудования , но это может занять некоторое время , чтобы получить только право .
      ( В переводе с Google . )
      ----------------------------------
      [[ thank you, and we are slowly sorting out the balance of the equipment but it may take time to get just right.
      (Translated with Google.) ]]
  9. aBOXofTOM
    aBOXofTOM
    5/5,
    I've been playing with this mod for a little over 2 weeks now, and i must say, it's great fun when it doesn't crash the game. some of the weapons are ridiculously overpowered for the planets I'm hanging out on, but i still keep one in my inventory because nothing is more satisfying than completely annihilating poptops when you're in a bad mood.
  10. Androconia
    Androconia
    5/5,
    Fun and cute. Fair enough
  11. Preacher
    Preacher
    5/5,
    Nice menu, keep it coming man :)!
  12. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    5/5,
    The galaxy is yours, these techs is your way to survive. Become the Hero who protect the weak or be the Doom of us all
  13. baconsama25
    baconsama25
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3β [BETA]
    Great mod, developers are open towards feedback and willing to help, needs more variety and balancing but since the mod is in early development it's ok.
  14. Zombielogic101
    Zombielogic101
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3β [BETA]
    So many epic weapons......How could I not love this mod!?
  15. etherealblade
    etherealblade
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2; Beta
    Great Start! Always a fan of this mod. These innovative weapons always kept my Starbound experience fresh. This mod has always been a must have. I'm glad that it is back. Thank you! ~and so the Legend begins anew~
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      Until the Pandemonium Drops that is... XD
  16. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2; Beta
    Fantastic. Had trouble getting it, but with some help from one of your awesome teammates I managed to get it. Wasn't in the least disappointed. Fantastic work, I look forwards to enjoying it even more.
  17. Harakhti
    Harakhti
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-01-01
    Always have and still will use it. Extra community content for a heavily worked-out species is always great.