1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: [Delta] Armoury - [Discontinued] [Delta] v1

Only a New PSA... go read.

1. Reni: Seeing the Future [Minor Fix + Vanity Addition]

Dilrax
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

________________________________________________________________________________________________
    [​IMG]Your Local Friendly Neighbourhood Spacefaring Avali Arms Dealer. "iv got a great idea for something hehehe"
    RenTek; Project Armoury V1.4 Beta
    Reni: Seeing the Future [Minor Fix + Vanity Addition]

Place into the following directory " /Starbound/giraffe_storage/ " and Remember to remove the previous version, sorry in advance for adding to the start up wait.
    After Pestering Dilrax Long enough, he gave in to letting me get this Minor update out, that might have been after he took a look and tested things though, hehe oh well...

also this kind of thing where we tend to switch when talking about the update may or may not be confusing to some people, especially new people so to explain that, i write up my posts and hand it to Dilrax to paste into Update post, if we both could post updates for the mod we would, you can find me on the forums here by clicking my avatar in the above.

*coughs* Returning to business... this small update includes a few itty bitty minor changes and the Return of the Goggles!. ahh... where did i put that really old picture now... *wonders off for a second to find it*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    yeah... these... they have Returned once again! and with a couple effects too, the dyeable orange goggles give minor stat boosts, such as +5 heath and armor and helps your energy regen a wee bit faster then normal, the Special silver which costs alittle more to make gives twice the stat boosts of the Regular, and the Exploration helm which also returns gives an extra +25% ontop of the Spec Goggles, is Dyeable, gives a slight increase to Knockback resistance and max energy but also prevents suffocation on airless planets, for those who cant survive the vacuum of space but manage to get a hold of one of these helms.

oh and all weapons except the Vulcan's and Pion Pistols have had their damage output reduced by 5%, some have had there rate of fire increased/decreased by 3%, and a couple have had there accuracy increased by 2%, that last part doesn't sound like much but its actually a huge difference, its like going from 50% to 80%.

i will admit this update doesn't do much apart from a very small change to the weapons and add in some Vanity Head Items but this is just one small step towards the perfect balance for the weapons, so if you think a particular weapon is over powered or way too Underpowered
    (Excluding: the Hyper cannon, AMN Rifle, Sonic Cannon, Vulcan rifle/Carbine, Pion Pistols) then feel free to let us know.

or if you have any other issues or inquiry's, were more then happy to help where we can and rectify any problems people may have. even if its a problem with another starbound mod we will still help you with your log file and help figure it out...
Return to update list...