1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: [Delta] Armoury - [Discontinued] [Delta] v1

Only a New PSA... go read.

1. Dilrax: The Legend begins anew

Dilrax
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

________________________________________________________________________________________________
    [​IMG] Your RenTek Corporation Tech Support Buddy. "What do you need help with? maybe i can fix it!"
    RenTek; Project Armoury
    Dilrax: The Legend begins anew

Place into the following directory " /Starbound/giraffe_storage/ " and Remember to remove the previous version, sorry in advance for adding to the start up wait.

So how is everyone? Enjoying the Changed compared to Reni's Armoury? if so, then i just happen to have a few more for you and a new toy to play with, which is pretty fun but its a special toy so don't expect to get it right away and while im at it, we added additional Info in relation to the mod on the Discussion Page.

http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/rentek-project-armoury.104490/
    Here you can find some information about mod Items, what you can get and what to expect in future updates and this time they will be included, weapons are listed by "Series" so if your looking for the Hyper Cannon you would open the "Atlas Set" Tab, were also just flushing out the current slight issues first while we slowly add the extra stuff too just in case you might have been wondering.

"so Dilrax, what's new?" i bet your wondering, well to begin with, there's a New Toy to place with, Crafting Station [Wall] UI fix and tweaks, an Update to the Gallery and a slight Update to the NPC Tenants, that kind of thing, so where do i start? maybe the new gun is a good place.

Introducing The Storm: Plasma Gun [​IMG]
    Said to be used by the Ascended with in the realm of Hades, this Plasma Pistol like Gun fires a Bolt of Plasma much like a mortar which Creates a Powerful Shockwave on impact, its secondary Ability fires a much Larger, Heavier and Stronger Mortar, This Can only be obtained as a Loot Drop From My Self or at-least my [Tenant NPC: Dilrax] equivalent, this is also Replace's the Modified Nova Shock Rifle which is now only Dropped by Reni's NPC Tenant.

Increased Tenant Loot Drop Chance's From a minimum of 0.2/0.3 to 0.4/0.5

we Fixed the Wall Mounted Crafting Station UI as it had some weird issue when displaying material requirements.

Crafting Stations are no longer Free to Craft.

Added Missing Lore cards to Gallery Station, such as the AMN-Rifle and Plasma Gun

Minor adjustments to Vulcan Weapon Positions of fire as well as the Pion Pistols.

Added Download links to Discussion Page as well for those who have problems Viewing our Wix Page.
Return to update list...