1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. Reforging that Forge! -{Hotfix]

Dilrax
    [​IMG] Version 1.2.2, Beta V Furious Koala, Hotfix Update: Reforging That Forge!
    After taking a bit of a break then abit of reading, i decided something needed to be Done about those Reforge Blueprints to make them more... User Friendly, so with some spare materials, Science and a bit of Magic, Reforging is now done on its own Separate Crafting Station....
  2. Before That Next Gorgeous Version.

Dilrax
    [​IMG]Version 1.2.2, Beta V Furious Koala, Update: Before That Next Gorgeous Version

After Trial, Error and Restarts, the RenTek Portable Armoury Printer For all your RenTek Armoury Equipment Needs is Finally Live! its available at the Metalwork station for 200 Pixels, 7 Copper, Iron and Silver Bar's, which is subject to chance in the next update, all current...
  3. Furious Reni, Not Koala.

Dilrax
    [​IMG] Reni:
    oh what's this? a Universal Navigational Ship Update modification to counter the System Wide Gravitational Energy Flux which had the ability to move starts around and alter the starcharts from a ultra Black hole? naww there goes the Lab Coordinates again... seems like some big power has defiantly been busy but then again so have i, here you will find that i have...
    WolfDemon16 likes this.
  4. New Toy's, Modifications and Magic.

Dilrax
    [​IMG] Reni:
    i have to admit... i don't think there is any magic here... science magic maybe but magic magic... i doubt that, anyhow after tinkering around, burning and vaporizing things... like my self and half a lab, i have been able to finally complete the super not so secret not work on the... uhh... drum roll please? anyone? anyone....? nope fine, ... the Pandemonium...
    WolfDemon16 likes this.
  5. toasted bugs, charred feathers and a half Vaporised lab.

Dilrax

[​IMG] Reni:
    Local Friendly Neighbourhood Spacefaring Avali.

err...Due to recent failed and working experimental Weaponized science, energy, atoms and particle projects and test's, not only have i vaporised a couple minor issues from a design in progress, my...
    Karia, WolfDemon16 and KieroAshkore like this.