1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[Requested] Okami Chibiterasu 2016-03-22

My attempt at Chibitersu from Okami

1. DibJib
    Found a request on the Mods forum for Chibiterasu (or just an Okami wolf) So I decided to take a shot at it. It replaces the dog pet with Chibiterasu. Custom Animations and sprite work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The request was also for a trail of grass and flowers (I assumed pink flower petals would work) so I added in something like that in the run animation. I'd like to look into maybe swapping out the dog sounds for wolf sounds, but for now, this is what I have.

Hope it's alright! :D
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. TheNightstriker
    TheNightstriker
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-03-22
    My dog looks awesome! I love this mod. He looks so adorable when he sits too.
  2. Pixelguru26
    Pixelguru26
    5/5,
    Can... Can I just... HAVE the spritesheet? To look at when I'm sad?
  3. holymou
    holymou
    5/5,
    So cute! <3
    1. DibJib
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it :D
  4. digitalsonder
    digitalsonder
    5/5,