1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Retr0pack! v1.10

The modpack containing all the aesthetic mods you need!

1. v1.10 (Not 2.0!)

Retr0
    haynesy566 likes this.
  2. v1.9 (Important update!)

Retr0
    NOTICE: This mod is reaching its critical level in the amount of mods it can hold. Noticeable performance drops tend to happen in lower end computers. If any person would like to test which mods takes up the most CPU, I would be really glad. I know the community for this mod is just me alone, so its probably not going to happen, but whatever. ╮(─▽─)╭

Anyways, on to the update!

Updated 2 mods:
    + Retr0's...
  3. v1.8

Retr0
  4. v1.7

Retr0
  5. v_unstable-1.6

Retr0
  6. Download fixed. :D

Retr0
    The download is now fixed! Do whatever you want, since its going to be a while before the next update!
  7. v_unstable-1.5.1b

Retr0
    I optimized the modpack for the new Unstable branch! It seems that this is the only modpack to be tested and optimized on the Unstable branch. Yay! I'm special. :3

Removed 1 mod:
    - Prepare For Glory - LegendXCarisso (It doesn't work with the Unstable branch)
    This is an Unstable build version which means that the version has been optimized for the Unstable branch by removing or changing features. If you want the full version for the Stable branch I...
    showman likes this.
  8. v1.5.1 (Super quick update!)

Retr0
  9. v1.5

Retr0
  10. v1.4

Retr0