1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Retr0's More Durability v1.0

Gives more durability to all the mining tools! Changes the recipes to compensate.

1. Retr0
    About
    The new Upbeat Giraffe greatly reduced the durability on pickaxes and drills to persuade players to use the matter manipulator as their main mining tool. I don't like that, and I wanted to change that! This mod does exactly what you might think it does... That is, as long as you think it adds durability to mining tools. :up: Anyways, because of the increased amount of durability each tool has, the recipe of each tool is changed to match rebalance the amount of power the tools of worth.

This mod comes with three different versions: Lite, Full, and Ultra. Each of these versions effect how expensive the crafting recipes are for pickaxes and drills, Lite being the least costly and Ultra being the most. In the vanilla version of Starbound all pickaxes have 200 durability points except the diamond pickaxe which has 350, and all drills have 1000 durability points. This mod aims to make things more realistic by changing the durability of tools to match their real world counterparts (If they even exist).

What this mod changes:

Installation
    Just select the .modpak file and drop it into the "mods" folder inside the "giraffe_storage" folder.

And that's it... I hope this makes the gameplay a whole lot easier. Remember to comment, rate, and subscrib!

Permission granted by original mod creator. If you want to see the proof click here. Some of the text in this description is from the original mod description.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.