1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Revised Mining Tools 2.2

Returns craftable picks and drills, boosts mining tool stats, and adds new mining tool tiers.

1. Philippebert
    Philippebert
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    Can you make no durability version? btw i love this mods =D
  2. AArticuno3
    AArticuno3
    5/5,
    Version: 15Aug16
    Awesome mod! Can you make the mining laser work like the mech mining lasers? (so that the beam actually does the work and its not just another drill)
    1. MasterSaturday
      Author's Response
      I would like to do this, but it is outside the scope of what I've done before (which is pretty much just copying other files). I am going to see if I can get some help from people in the forums, but if I can't, then unfortunately the answer will be no.
  3. geekyloon
    geekyloon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Does what it says. Love being able to craft picks, and I actually like the leather/wire requirement. Makes making them a little more difficult and feel more valuable.