1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Revive Objects 1.1

Revive/Respawn/Checkpoint Objects

1. Tremerion
    Donation. Help me make more content for this mod and others.
    paypal.me/tremerion

I give you revive/respawn/checkpoint objects.
    They behave like vanilla Checkpoint object. Used in missions, so you will not be teleported to ship(out of mission instance) when dieing.
    You can place them at ship or at planet side. THEY WILL REPLACE DEFAULT LANDING/SPAWNING SPOT ON PLANET.
    When you place object, you will respawn at it's location after death. For example you can place them at ground before enetering dangerous dungeon, so you will not have to get there again from ship if you die.
    Placing second object will replace respawn for previous one. You can only have one respawn/spawn spot at a time.
    They will activate when you are close to them.

Objects in 1.0:
    Revive Bed: it looks like a typical medical bed.
    revive_bed.jpg
    Revive Medical Station. Like a placeable medical station to use in the field.
    revive_medstation.jpg
    Revive Orb: Deyter Corporation's Revive Tech. I will use this Corporation in future.
    revive_orb.jpg
    Revive Panel: Simple wall panel.
    revive_panel.jpg

Future objects:
    Let me know if you have ideas for a specific objects :)

How to get them:
    You can buy them for 5000 at Inventors Table Lvl 3 or at Tech Shop from Galactic Shops mod.

Feel free to copy them as modding resource for your dungeons or missions made in Tiled.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    amirmiked12 likes this.

Recent Updates

1. 1.1 - New objects(few apex and tier beds)

Recent Reviews

1. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-04-02
    must have