1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Rick and Morty Outfits 1.7

Dress up as Rick, Morty, Mr Meeseeks and female versions

1. HitchhikerBros
    HitchhikerBros
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Well done!
  2. Rao999
    Rao999
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Me: *Reading about the features*

Description: "fit for digging shallow graves"

Me: "Oh my god..."
  3. NeoslayerX
    NeoslayerX
    4/5,
    Version: 1
    Nice mod. However I installed the anime eyes mod, so I had to redraw Rick's unibrow one pixel. Then everything became white lol. Had to use GIMP to make everything transparent. The hair was brown and see-through. Had to add a transparent layer but make Rick's hair from brown to blue. Looks good now. Emotions look a little funny with it especially with the anime eyes mod but this mod isn't meant to be with it and I don't really use emotions anyway, but compatibility would be nice. For now I could just draw it differently.. I just don't understand why everything is brown in the files.. Once I edit it, it's actually brown in the game.
    1. DrPvtSkittles
      Author's Response
      Oh lordy. haha. You have to use an EXACT palette
      http://puu.sh/xpv1f/a1808dd983.png . Basically the game will replace those exact colours with the colours listed in the file for it. I'll add an anime eye compatible version to my to do list.
  4. Jeff jefferson
    Jeff jefferson
    4/5,
    Version: 1
    Nice mod, just needs pickle rick and it'll be complete
    1. DrPvtSkittles