1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Rise of the Hylotl 1.8 - Dungeons Fixed

Hylotl-themed dungeons, lore-based armors, weapons, items, tiles, objects, etc.

1. Dungeons Fixed!

seancruz
    With the exception of the Monastery Cooking Table, all dungeons should spawn and function properly with all objects and npcs. The cooking table is somehow broken, probably because it has a new ObjectType function or something that I'm unaware of.

[​IMG]
  2. Small Fix to Dungeons

seancruz
    Unfortunately, Enraged Koala caused some issues with dungeon files. Only 1 of 4 of my dungeons function properly. The rest have missing npcs and objects, even though the same npcs and objects do spawn on the dungeon that works.

For the time being, you'll only be able to find the Monastery Baths dungeon. If anyone has any idea as to why the other dungeons don't work, let me know. Cheers!
    Arsani, jmccrite09 and Otherworlder like this.
  3. Enraged Compatibility

seancruz
    Yes! Finally, I've had the chance to update! Thanks for the many patient folks in the discussion boards who made alternatives available for the updates, and thanks to everyone for your patience.

I've been extremely busy with my game, Otherworld, but I've gotten a chance this time.

NOTE: I believe the hylotl monasteries and other dungeon pieces are not loading. I could be wrong, however. At this time, I do not know why. Hopefully, I'll figure it out. If anyone has a clue,...
    aeinjar, FenriZ, Krake and 4 others like this.
  4. The Third Update

seancruz
    [​IMG]

Hello, new major-ish update! New stuff, fixed bugs and other exciting things!

What's New:
    1. Expanded Monastery village: the villages now have new parts and can generate to be larger!
    2. New Monastary Bathhouse: has a new healing pond only found in the bathhouse. Heals like the Kinumo Healing Pond, but at a lesser speed. ...
  5. MUST DOWNLOAD! Herbtea/monsterdrop Hotfix

seancruz
    Fixed a bug where consuming any of the healing items crashes the game. Also reverted monster drops back to the mod's version. I accidentally left a test version on last update.
  6. Furious Koala Update!

seancruz
    Finally figured out all the issues. Please let me know of any bugs, generation problems that might occur. This update does not have new content. There are still some things that need to be addressed.

One of the Monastery villages generates deeper into the ground, creating a box-like appearance. Unfortunately, I do not know how to figure that out right now. In the mean time, Monastery might get an expansion soon.
  7. The Monastery Update

seancruz
    [​IMG]

Hey guys! Finally an update. Unfortunately, it's small and could use more. If I had more time, I could make a more complete update. Most likely, I will be updating this update, before moving on to the next big update.

FEATURES
    1. Completely new Hylotl Monasteries! They spawn on the surface. They also spawn their own hylotl villagers, merchants, and guards!
    2. Completely new tiles,...
  8. Small Fix + New Armor/Weapon

seancruz
    Hi guys, small update: new tier 1 armor and tier 1 weapon to ease the mod into the game quicker. The armor is called Missionary's Robes, a light, but protective robe.

[​IMG]

The new weapon is a shortsword called Silver Seablade, with a damage per swing of 13, and and a really fast speed. It's a tier 1 weapon, so nothing amazing, but it beats those lame craftable ones. :p

[​IMG]

Healing Pond:...​