1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Robotic Seed Extractor v1.10b

Sick of searching planets endlessly for seeds? search no more! extract the produce with this!

1. Furry_Failure
    ROBOTIC SEED EXTRACTOR V1.10b by Furry_Failure
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    From the Readme:

This is A Simple Seed extractor using the base of a Robotic Crafting table, only works with Some Vanilla Produce. Changes may come.

I made this mod because I got sick of going to worlds all over in search of seeds for gene extraction and mass farming so I decided to make a mod that allowed users to extract X amount of seeds from X amount of produce.

The values aren't 1:1 for a reason, it's to, lets say, simulate messing up, I want to go further into this and do random intervals but for now this will do. Not to mention I'm not a big fan of "easy mode" I like to work for my items.

Please enjoy this mod, and may your farming and bio-engineering-Gene extraction be plentiful.

================
    How to Craft:
    First you need a Robotic Crafting table, from here you can make the Seed Extractor, you'll need

5 Titanium
    5 Platinum
    3 Circuit Boards
    10 Polymers
    5 Wire
    =================
    May make tiered versions but for now, this will do.
    Tiered versions meaning better ratios.

INSTALLATION
    ==============
    Unzip and extract "Robotic_SeedExtractor" to steamapps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods and it should be available at a Robotic Crafting Table, This mod was only tested using the OpenGL version of Starbound.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Screenshot1.png
    2. Screenshot2.png

Recent Updates

1. Removed Seed that came from a different Mod