1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Rocket Raccoon (GotG) 1.1.1

A mod to add Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy as a playable race.

1. VoxFrame
    This post will become dead soon. Please refer to the new post for the full, updated mod.

Hey,
    guys. So, if you haven't guessed, I am ENTIRELY new to the world of Starbound modding, however, I was greatly distressed when I found out that there was no Guardians of the Galaxy species mods for Starbound. None that I could find, anyway. What a travesty! Anywhom, I took it upon myself to figure out how to make a mod so I could make this for you. Includes the basics. Animation, custom quests, etc. Even makes your ship hologram Groot! Yep, the big 'ole treeman you all know and love. I expanded his vocabulary a bit so he could be a tad more helpful in quest-giving. Things I intend on working on include a custom ship, custom items and armor, and the rest of the guys from Guardians of the Galaxy, beside of course Starlord, as human is already a playable race.

Any other suggestions will be read whenever I get the chance, as I'd love to hear what is requested for this mod. I'd also suggest using a species sorting mod, to add extra slots for species, if you haven't already of course.

I will be glad to answer any questions as well.

(As I promised, here are more Guardians of the Galaxy race mods I've created)
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/groot-gotg.3065/

~Vox Default Shot.jpg Swing Shot.jpg Character Creator Shot.jpg Groot Terminal.jpg
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    betailas and haynesy566 like this.

Recent Updates

1. Groot Mission Fix
  2. Better Groot

Recent Reviews

1. EimSteine
    EimSteine
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    houai
  2. BateyN7
    BateyN7
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Good first attempt at a mod! The feet don't fit with the clothing perfectly on vanilla human clothes but other than that it is excellent! Groot is also cool as AI.
    1. VoxFrame
      Author's Response
      Noted. I plan on fixing the bugged feet when I make him his own outfit. Not sure how I can fix it on normal clothes, unfortunately, and thank you for the feedback! It helps a ton. :)

~Vox