1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roosters 1.0

Replaces the vanilla blue chickens with roosters

1. Zhuria
    [​IMG]
    Roosters
    I always felt there was something missing in my coops! With the addition of blue chickens, which I'm not a fan of (realism is my jam), I decided to replace them with roosters. Since they're functionally the same as the white and brown chickens it made the most sense - for example I would not want to replace void chickens in case someone wanted to have a ton of them but not have a million roosters.

If you don't know how to get blue chickens in game I won't spoil it for you, but it involves Shane. Check the Wiki if you need to know.

This doesn't change the chick stage, so they'll still be blue. I might leave it like this so that you can know immediately whether you've got one or not.

I may do more recolours (possibly hens too). Maybe. I thought I'd post these guys as soon as I finished them in case I run out of steam :)

White Leghorn Rooster (replaces blue chickens)

[​IMG]

Red Leghorn Rooster (replaces blue chickens)
    [​IMG]

To install: Backup your Blue Chicken.xnb file in Stardew Valley\Content\Animals and replace it with one of these.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    009i66, Medicell and Augusonic like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Androxilogin
    Androxilogin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I agree! Blue chickens.. Come on..
  2. General Chaos
    General Chaos
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Does what it says.