1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RPG Growth 1.92

Adds RPG-like growth (stat points and classes) to Starbound

1. Renjmon
    Renjmon
    4/5,
    Version: 1.71
    The level limitation is a bit frustrating. But in general, it brings a pleasant variety and very nicely complements the gameplay.
  2. raanana
    raanana
    5/5,
    Version: 1.71
    GOOOD!!!
  3. raanana
    raanana
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    Good!!!
  4. McNaire21
    McNaire21
    5/5,
    Version: 1.63-f
    Great mod! i've been using it for almost a month now and it is really kicking *ss! i really like the stats disitribution it's really cool! Keep it up!
  5. Sodex3343
    Sodex3343
    5/5,
    Version: 1.63-f
    very good
  6. Kilerzinho
    Kilerzinho
    5/5,
    Version: 1.63
    Help me I'm not able to forge or improve with the profession smith even having all the necessary materials. an you tell me what could be happening?
  7. NDR95
    NDR95
    5/5,
    Version: 1.63
    As always thanks for the updates on an awesome mod
  8. NDR95
    NDR95
    5/5,
    Version: 1.62-f1
    Excellent addition to the game, thanks
  9. Mooncalf99
    Mooncalf99
    5/5,
    Version: 1.62-f1
    This mod continues to be a definite treasure. Loving the latest changes, definite QoL. I thought I'd hate the new enemy dodging thing, but it actually makes things more challenging and fun!
  10. FelisMoonie
    FelisMoonie
    4/5,
    Version: 1.54
    This Mod is awesome. Only complain i have is that is really hard to tell the difference while increasing stats. I found myself seeing slight differences each 5 or 8 level ups on a stat, being movements speed the most clear one
  11. retsuyama
    retsuyama
    5/5,
    Version: 1.54
    Always download these after reinstalling Starbound now.
  12. shadowd15
    shadowd15
    5/5,
    Version: 1.53
    A fun new way to add some spice to the stale and repetitive gameplay of Starbound! The stats make a difference very early on, and the different kinds of specializations make for fun playstyles-- and as far as I can tell, it gets along great with Frackin' Universe. Great for role-playing, too!
  13. Void_Xplorer
    Void_Xplorer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5-f
    I'm really loving this mod so far! I can't wait for the samurai update and the other specializations!
  14. NDR95
    NDR95
    5/5,
    Thanks for the great mod, makes the game more interesting!
  15. sniperaust
    sniperaust
    5/5,
    The only way Starbound is still fun. Thanks, as always. :)
  16. trong49
    trong49
    5/5,
    Version: 1.43b
    Fun and new way to play starbound
  17. enpoping
    enpoping
    5/5,
    Version: 1.43
    i love it!!!
  18. MidddleAgedDragon
    MidddleAgedDragon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.42c
    ^_^
  19. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 1.42
    Wow, this mod and epic, I can not wait for the next updates and keep working for this incredible mod.
    thank you

sorry about my English
    :p
  20. ra13th
    ra13th
    5/5,
    Version: 1.41d
    Great mod and its compatible with FU but i found 3 bug 1.i cant use transcolate 2.i cant use slam 3.i cant use dragoon slam. did its only me who get the bug ? and myabe u can fix it please i really really want to use dragoon skill but afterall this is really really great mod 10/10 im looking forward for ur update and soory for bad grammar
    1. ThornyFlora
      Author's Response
      You need to configure your G key in the options menu, which should let you use those techs.