1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RPG Growth 1.92

Adds RPG-like growth (stat points and classes) to Starbound

1. Patch 1.4c

ThornyFlora
    Removed a typo causing Wraith unlock to crash the lua file.

Removed excessive log statements in Magic Shield. Magic Shield is currently not working as intended in certain scenarios. Hoping to overhaul it with update 1.41.
  2. Major Update 1.4

ThornyFlora
    Took me long enough. You'll notice your characters are starting to overflow with power, learning new ways techniques for fighting: these are called Specializations, and will unlock after certain tasks are completed. Currently, there are only 7 Specs available, but I will be adding new ones 1 at a time whenever I have time.

I've also overhauled the Spira's Damage dealing potential by letting it scale with Vigor.

Lastly, a lot of text has been overhauled, but there may still be text issues...
    lordbociek and Ranmaul like this.
  3. Patch 1.36b - Changed Item IDs

ThornyFlora
    Changed a whole swath of new, yet unimplemented weapons to have more unique IDs to prevent mod conflicts.
    lordbociek, alex7887 and sniperaust like this.
  4. Patch 1.36 - Stat Changes and More

ThornyFlora
    sniperaust and lordbociek like this.
  5. Patch 1.34 - Ninja Hardcore Fix

ThornyFlora
    It has come to my attention that I'm an idiot who forgot to test for something, so Ninja's were slightly broken in Hardcore Mode. I have since remedied this issue.

See the patch notes on the Google Doc for more information.
  6. Patch 1.33 - Fixed Affinity Bug

ThornyFlora
    Patch 1.33 is out.

Fixed bug where Overload Status applied if no Affinity was selected.
    Lucaine's Energy Whip now scales with Dexterity instead of Strength.
    Rogue and Ninja can now use Lucaine's Energy Whip on Hardcore.
    Upgrade Scroll costs lowered to 5 Mastery Points from 8, and now require 15x their respective elemental item.
    Upgrade Tab added to Mysterious Book, but Upgrades are still not implemented.
    lordbociek likes this.
  7. Patch 1.32 - Removed Quest Necessity

ThornyFlora
    See Changelog for details.

In any case, removed need for the 'One For All' quest, and made some changes to Guardian drops to make them more rewarding.

Also changed the Rogue's Toxic Sphere to allow for Consumption, the ability to increase Hunger (decrease the Hunger Bar) to increase Heath and Energy.

Some balance changes, especially to first-stage Affinities.
  8. Multiplayer XP Quest

ThornyFlora
    See patch notes in Google Doc.

Added ability to share XP in Multiplayer via a quest.
    Fixed some minor bugs.
  9. Major Update 1.3 - Mastery and Tech Rework

ThornyFlora
    eos1002 likes this.
  10. Patch 1.25

ThornyFlora
    See Google Doc for full patch notes!

Short description:
    • Fixed some quest bugs, text mistakes, and recipe errors.
    • Added Affinity Upgrade Scrolls that drop from Guardians.
    This was uploaded some time after the Steam upload: thus, if I made a game-crashing error before packing the mod, please notify me immediately! Thanks! :)
    Exu, bugmenever and Natural Aura like this.