1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

S3r1ous Mods 125

Compatible with the latest version. Easy to use. Stable. Periodic Updates.

1. Immortal Trance
    Immortal Trance
    5/5,
    Version: 77.2
    Really loved this pack earlier! I wanted to know though, how many mods were there before the update? Wanna know the best time to start this pack again :)
  2. Daedalous
    Daedalous
    5/5,
    Version: 76
    have some issue(im on it)s but...work perfect
  3. Mr_Ramych
    Mr_Ramych
    5/5,
    This modpack is the best, but it is very laggy. It lags everywhere, especially when i pick money or use weapons (not gun).
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      try OpenGL version of Starbound
  4. Luckywolfy
    Luckywolfy
    5/5,
    After my hard drive failed and I lost Starbound, I took a break for a while. But this modpack has been updated so much since I last used it that I pretty much don't need to do *any* mod organization or downloading other than this, and I can simply install this on other people's computers and multiplayer will run fine! Everything on this modpack is carefully selected and brilliant in its own way, adding content without breaking the core game mechanics. So yeah, this modpack is awesome and I love it!
  5. enceos
    enceos
    5/5,
    Wonderful modpack! Really appreciate including the Starbound Side Stories in.
  6. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    Version: 73
    mod muito bom lol :D
  7. Traxxious
    Traxxious
    5/5,
    Version: 72.1
    Although I have to print a fuel hatch to progress as of now (I also removed MadTulip's mod), this mod is actually brilliant and deserves to be used. Makes Starbound more fun.

Sadly I had to delete characters and universe but that aside; the mod is still bloody brilliant and carries some mods that makes mining better; like Colorebound.
  8. Sooperking89
    Sooperking89
    5/5,
    Version: 70.2
    -
  9. enceos
    enceos
    5/5,
    Version: 69.2
    Removing the cluttering music instruments pack was a right choice )
  10. Tyerial
    Tyerial
    4/5,
    Version: 69
    few mods removed that were good and one mod that should be removed (multuplis shipmod) -1 star

Love the rest of the mods though =)
  11. Jentilak
    Jentilak
    5/5,
    Best mod pack in my opinion. Must have!
  12. Daedalous
    Daedalous
    5/5,
    Work stable on my server thanks for that 10/10
  13. Ishrindor
    Ishrindor
    4/5,
    Version: 68.1
    My one and only issue is I can't use the default ships.
    I've removed the one that has the fully repaired and not so good looking ship mod out but it still gives it to me.

What mod is it that is doing this?
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      madtulip.modpak, also characters become tied to ships once you create them, create a new character and universe just to be safe
  14. Colonel_cranc
    Colonel_cranc
    4/5,
    Version: 67.1
    Well, i like this Modpack, but there is one little problem with the Monsterpart mod. On my starter planet where unkillable Monsters (2000 HP and 400 Damage). When i deleted the mod, everything was normal again

but still, keep up the good work
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      Some planets have stronger monsters, all that mod does is add graphics, no mod in the pack edits monsters health
  15. Daedalous
    Daedalous
    5/5,
    Version: 67
    Best Modpack ever :D

Thx to ThaOneDon

Greetings TheRealSurvivors :D
  16. Pvnanii
    Pvnanii
    5/5,
    Version: 67
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      Looks like you are using other mods. Post more about what mods are you using and where you extracted in "Discussion" section.
  17. phrevan
    phrevan
    5/5,
    Version: 65.1
    Fast and good updates. =)
  18. Sir Bananington
    Sir Bananington
    5/5,
    Version: 65.1
    What are "dank papes"?
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      I..... am not sure what you are talking about lol
  19. albertom
    albertom
    5/5,
    Version: 63.6
    This mod pack includes great high quality mods that could be included in the game. It gives mode depth to the game, and I totally recommend to try it.
  20. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    Version: 63.3
    Makes my life so much easier.