1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

SD Starbound Tweaks 2.0.1 [Pleased Giraffe]

Powering up the near useless.

1. LexyV
    LexyV
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.1 [Pleased Giraffe]
    It's a really nice mod :3 i like the 1handed manipulator, though there is a problem with that.. I can't seem to remove background with the matter manipulator?? Is this a bug that has to be fixed or am i not doing it right?
    1. Segenam
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the post.

As for the issue. As listed in the section on the Mater Manipulator you got to hold it in the other hand to mine out the back wall. This is currently a limitation in starbound with one handed items I do not know how to fix.
  2. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1 [Pleased Giraffe]
    I actually wanted to make my Fairy Bow shoot fire arrows whenever you fully pulled the bow back and released it. Now I can do that thanks to your mod!
    1. Segenam
      Author's Response
      Thank you, happy I can help!
  3. Lonewolf239
    Lonewolf239
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    This saves me a post to the suggestions category of the forums. Seeing the matter manipulator being held in one hand sold it for me.
    1. Segenam
      Author's Response
      Surprisingly I almost left that feature out, wasn't sure if people wanted that mixed in with weapon changes. Thank you, I'm now happy I left it in.
  4. McAule
    McAule
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I like it. Seems intelligently rebalanced weapon usage.
    1. Segenam
      Author's Response
      Thank you for Reviewing, I try my best to keep things balanced, never liked the overpowered mods.