1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

SD Starbound Tweaks 2.0.1 [Pleased Giraffe]

Powering up the near useless.

1. Name change and then some Update

Segenam
    Whoo boy this was a big update...

First off added in a new crafting table! craft-able at the basic crafting table for 4 iron how ever with the addition of this table a large number of recipes (all the throwing items other than snowballs) have been moved over to this table to cut down on crafting table clutter.

Re-balanced the damage of throwing weapons (again) they were a lot more powerful than I expected <.<

Edited damage values of Throwing Stars, Kunai, Needles and Darts as well as added them in chests and created recipes for them (learned upon finding them) Now you too can be a master ninja.

Added a Recipe for throwing blocks (must be picked up in order to learn the recipe).

Combined with my other unreleased mod witch adds:

Loss-less Voxels, I know an other mod already is out that does this but I had made this before that one popped up.

Increased the pixel gained from refining so now it's more useful to refine than it is to sell the ores (yeah it was actually worse to spend resources to make a machine to refine ores/bars than it was to just travel to the outpost and sell them).

Plutonium is now useful as fuel... 80/200 (unrefined/refined) rather than 40/100 making it actually worth while to mine up what little you find on moons.

Prices on upgrade/tech and manipulator upgrades... no shop sells them with this mod. How ever you can now sell them to NPC's for a profit making collecting them after having full upgrades worth it.... somewhat
Return to update list...