1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Shadow Wolf TJC's Legacy Pack 4/29/17

A blast from the past, as some of your favorite features from the Koala and Giraffe versions return!

1. Introvert
    Introvert
    3/5,
    Version: 4/29/17
    having an issue with this mod. i downloaded all the 6 dungeon mod packs and the legacy pack. i extracted them all so their folder names said the name of the mod and dropped them into the mods folder yet when i launch it it crashes saying it requires the dependency of "legacy dungeons" so idk what i did wrong :( hopefully i can get some help
  2. NeoslayerX
    NeoslayerX
    3/5,
    Were any of these included in FU?
    1. Shadow Wolf TJC
      Author's Response
      It wouldn't surprise me if they were, but ask Sayter just in case.
  3. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    5/5,
    Nice mod :)
  4. xaliber
    xaliber
    5/5,
    Version: 10/29/16
    Excellent. Does only what it says. Even better, it's modular, so you can choose what you like!

One thing though, I notice there are several NPCs that are not included, like Tomb Zombie, Castle Royal Guard, Castle Guard Lookout, and Castle Guard. Why is it I wonder?
    1. Shadow Wolf TJC
      Author's Response
      Simple: By the time that the release version of Starbound came about, they were replaced (or possibly just renamed). More specifically, the Tomb Zombies were replaced by Tombkeepers, and the Castle Guards were replaced by more friendly versions alongside the more friendly Castle Lords (presumably due to the addition of the more menacing Evil Glitch Castle dungeons). I decided that they didn't need to be rolled back to their beta states, although I have rolled back the Tombkeepers' dialogue (along with the Miniknog Scientist's and Avian Temple Guard's dialogue).
  5. Queshnaba
    Queshnaba
    5/5,
    Version: 10/29/16
    Awesome mod. Me and my friends are loving the return of the old dungeons. I only ask this because I haven't come across a human bunker yet but are old lore files and weapons included with the recreation of these dungeons?
  6. Multistream
    Multistream
    5/5,
    Version: 10/13/16
    Great. But i am having problem understanding that (im not good at english)

"The reason why they weren't built into the mods themselves was so that they could become more compatable with other mods, especially those that likewise depend on these "utility mods"".

U mean those Fixers are fixing that some dungeons are not spaw, but they may be uncompatible with other mods or future updates? And i want legacy pack to work with extra dungeons, what should i do?
    1. Shadow Wolf TJC
      Author's Response
      By extra dungeons, you're talking about this mod, right? (http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/extra-dungeons-for-version-1-1.3285/)

If so, then while I haven't thoroughly tested it myself, it doesn't look like there should be any conflicts between it and any of my mods, including the utility mods needed for the Legacy Pack. Simply put, I believe that you should be fine running both it and the Legacy Pack mods. (By the way, I believe that that mod should be called "Extra Missions" instead, since it's more fitting.)
  7. Nuto
    Nuto
    5/5,
    Version: 6/2/15
    Great, this make me happy.