That boy deserves a jacket that isn't torn and frayed, don't you think? One version doesn't have stubble because I thought he'd look better that way, but it makes him look much younger and I don't know if I like that. Whatever, you can make your own decision.
Instructions for Installation:
1. Backup your original Shane.xnb file somewhere just in case you ever want it back.
2. Unzip the folder and pick which version you want.
3. Move the contents of that folder into your portraits folder, replacing the one already there (the path should be something like C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Portraits).
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Shane Cleans Up Nicely 1.1
Shane with a fixed jacket, with or without his stubble.