1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ship anything V1.1

Fill the TerramarT's stock with useless junk and make money out of it.

1. C0bra5
    Fill the TerramarT's stock with useless junk and make money out of it.

This mod changes the resell multiplier to 0.2 like any normal merchant and allows you to basically ship anything with it included modded items!

Presentation image.PNG

I blame the modding IRC for this mod
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Kellora14 and MineSmasher133 like this.

Recent Updates

1. Mod Compatibility Update

Recent Reviews

1. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    Version: V1.1
    It makes the game easier than unnecessary travel.
  2. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    Version: V1.1
    This mod is totality, this mod is conformity. I am elated, terrified, and BROKEN. Every moment of hope has inexorably drawn me here, and I have come so very far. The revelation of such a mod tears me asunder. My need is complete. My hunger ended. Nothing is real. This existence is an imitation of life, a model made by jaded intellectual modders, enslaved to their actuality as I am enslaved to mine. I AM TRULY SPOILT WITH PIXELS GALORE AND SPACEEEEEeeee. 5/5

Combine thy 'Ship Anything' with thy-est 'Small Terramart Shipments', AND DOUBLY UTILISE THE GREATNESS OF THAT IS SHIPPING WORTHLESS JUNK!

'Small Terramart Shipments'
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/small-terramart-shipments.3915/
  3. Paladinx829
    Paladinx829
    5/5,
    Version: V1.0
    Really helpful. I had a crap ton of crap, and not a lot of pixels. Now I have not a lot of crap and a crap ton of pixels.
  4. mercurio
    mercurio
    5/5,
    Looks good. Not sure, but it looks like you included your Waterwings blueprint patch in with this mod.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      woops i kept it by mistake this was a quick mod so i just copied the source of an other of my mods... i'ma remove that
  5. Yurioppoor
    Yurioppoor
    5/5,
    Yes! i've wanted this, but am too bad at lua to do it myself. thanks~