1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ship Yard 1.0.1 (Tiny Bug Fix)

Block-based space station with docked regular ships.

1. tmanook
    tmanook
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1 (Tiny Bug Fix)
    Love being able to use all the ships. Not sure if it is a bug because of the way I unlocked the higher level ships, but there are hidden blocks which get in the way for some ships. Still though, love being able to see them all and use them. Would be interesting if the corridor near each ship was themed, but can see how that would be a lot of work.
    1. simulatoralive
      Author's Response
      Far as I can tell, that is an extremely rare bug in the game engine that only seems to pop up when cheat-upgrading a ship. I've never seen it happen with the regular path. I've bumped into a few times in testing this mod. You can work around it by placing and then removing blocks in the offending area, if I remember correctly.
  2. TheGnomeGuardian
    TheGnomeGuardian
    5/5,
    A really great mod! I really like the concept, being able to look at all the ships in the game at the same time is neat, and allows me to compare them. I look forward to any and all future development, if any is planned!
  3. lgdzjd
    lgdzjd
    5/5,
    how are you supposed to undock a ship
    1. simulatoralive
      Author's Response
      That's not possible. You could tear down the bridge connecting the ship to the Ship Yard, but the ship would still be there.
  4. discotech
    discotech
    5/5,
    Great, does exactly what it says. Much more efficient and exciting than the original game design for ship upgrades.
  5. haynesy566
    haynesy566
    4/5,
    Version: 0.2.1 (Glitchin' Fix(
    Love all the space this mod gives! Can I suggest making the ship yard fully customizeable? I would be awesome to allow the play to also alter the exterior of the shipyard
    1. simulatoralive
      Author's Response
      Only tiers 0-2 are limited to a tiny area. You can build in the space all around the Ship Yard at tier 3 and higher. Additionally, you can completely remove the corridors and replace them if you like, even re-arranging the captain's chair, storage locker, etc.. So, I'm not sure what you're talking about.