1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Shreddys' Blocks 1.6

Diagonal pipes, girders, and more.

1. A new pipe block, a new object, and some clarification.

Shreddys
    Added a sloped tentacle block.
    Added a sewerpipe end object for all your drippy needs. You can toggle the dripping with input #1. At the moment it only drips, nothing else. It can be found in the wiring station, alongside the SCB traps.
    Changed the control widget's description to better explain how to use it.
  2. Two new traps and some updates.

Shreddys
    Added a poison trap (yay!). Similar to how the flame trap works, the second input makes them dribble. So now you can pretty up those sewer pipes of yours.

Added a water 'trap'. The same as the fire and poison traps, except it is purely cosmetic and won't cause any damage. Also, it will not produce any actual water. Yet(?)

Updated the pipe lamp to allow it to be placed in diagonal. Also refined it a bit to make it easier to place and have it point in the direction you want.

Updated the...
    GPeckman and Saint Apollyon like this.
  3. Tiny update

Shreddys
    Fixed a mistake where the widgets would block liquids.
  4. Added multi-directional flame traps

Shreddys
    I added a flame trap to go along with the angled pipes. As such, it can point in any of the eight directions.

When placing it there will be an arrow indicating which way it is pointing, and once it is placed it is invisible, so it can blend in nicely with any block.

flame_trap.jpg

It also has a second input to trigger particle emission, in case you want to set up a little warning before the trap triggers, or if you just want pretty particles...
    shark213, Saint Apollyon and Zlyvr like this.
  5. Just a minor update.

Shreddys
    Added sewer pipes. Hopefully they are dirty enough.
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  6. Added control widgets and changed some things

Shreddys
    I removed engine blocks, since they were redundant. And added a heavy pipe variant that uses the new config. I'm planning on adding a sewer pipe version, once I can make it dirty enough.

I also changed the method for showing alternate pipe ends. Instead of painting the end cap, you can now place a special widget in front of the dead end (available in the industrial workbench). The widgets are invisible and can't be touched, but will appear if painted pink, in case you forgot where they...
    artguk likes this.