1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Skizot's Dozers 4.2.2

Vehicles of mass destruction :)

1. Ldezzer
    Ldezzer
    5/5,
    Version: 4.2.2
    Already love this mod very much.

The ability to mow down Mountains, Dungeons, Villages - literally everything - to make way for my own construction and just as a quick pathway for a hovercar is essential!
  2. Johannes130503
    Johannes130503
    5/5,
    Can anyone update the mod? (2019)
  3. likiro404
    likiro404
    5/5,
    я просто устал долбить грязь манипулятором материй и тут этот шикарный мод спс за этот мод
  4. Mirppc
    Mirppc
    5/5,
    This is one of the best mods i have used in Starbound and really one of the only assets i have added to my gameplay.
  5. jeffkorn
    jeffkorn
    5/5,
    Excelente este mod.
  6. kaotyco
    kaotyco
    5/5,
    Version: 4.2.1
    muito bom
  7. johivas
    johivas
    5/5,
    This is excellent, the first big thing I bought in my new game is the big bulldoser to mess-up my starting planet (I hate starting planets, particularly when they got no sand...). It was an excellent investment.

A front spotlight or an aura would be cool, just to see like 5-6 blocks deep, it would permit me to stop in time when there is a container, I like to open those manually.
  8. MasterLederhosen
    MasterLederhosen
    5/5,
    There's just something so relaxing in leveling an entire planet. I just got the mod and I love it already.
  9. ModDownloader007
    ModDownloader007
    5/5,
    Version: 4.2
    Good For Building. When Will Skizot's Mech Be Released ;)
  10. jgb_3012
    jgb_3012
    5/5,
    Version: v4.1 Glad/Cheerful
    I'm picky about the mods I use and this one is great! although it could use a little improvement to the way it identifies which blocks to break/destroy (maybe a different version of the vehicle spawned when using left/right mouse buttons, or a storage compartment to identify blocks to keep or destroy). Now all I need is for someone to make some farming vehicles!
  11. magix39
    magix39
    5/5,
    Version: v4.1 Glad/Cheerful
    Works as said. Great for leveling the ground to build or just tunnel through hills
  12. raz334
    raz334
    5/5,
    Version: v4 Cheerful/Glad
    Awesomeness
  13. Yinguki
    Yinguki
    5/5,
    Version: v4 Cheerful/Glad
    Great but could you fix it for stable an maybe add a liquid collecting vehicle
  14. Omega_Flowely
    Omega_Flowely
    5/5,
    Version: Glad+Cheerful v3a
    Cool mod. Really helps especially on the Moon planets. I would like to see more in the future technology type: Drilling machines, crusher and career tractor.
  15. Sh4dowWalker96
    Sh4dowWalker96
    5/5,
    Version: Glad+Cheerful v3a
    Grabbing this again since I returned to Starbound not too long ago. This makes mining out dungeons/entire later planets for ore so much easier, so you can actually get to building etc. A must have for me.
  16. Kitts2307
    Kitts2307
    5/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe v2
    Very sexy! No bugs encountered in any way, and certain blocks simply being destroyed is sure to save a ton of labor on older PCs! The ability to stand on the tread platform makes it tons of fun to dog pile dozers on top of each other and attempt to pilot them with friends! Also, good for keeping enemies off your tail!

Overall, the only problem I have with this is that there isn't a larger range for digging. However, this really isn't a problem considering just how silly it would look, given that the vehicle doesn't actually tilt on the terrain like the hoverbikes do.
  17. MythrilBoomstick
    MythrilBoomstick
    5/5,
    FI OUTA FI
  18. Pixmax
    Pixmax
    5/5,
    Nice mod!
  19. Leithal--Weapon
    Leithal--Weapon
    5/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe
    Thank you for this update this is the second modification of Starbound that you have worked on that I have used! I was keeping my eye on this mod. A forklift would be pretty awesome if you feel up to it maybe you know lifting freight containers possibly from the logistics freight container mod might be cool looking. From this mod I can see it as a possibility. Having maybe many different construction and warehouse vehicles would rock! It'd add so much to the game. Imagine dropping a freight container into the water by a two propeller helicopter and then having a submarine attach from above or the side and bringing this into your underwater base. Then have the water drain out in your bases large vehicle airlock/decompression chamber then you hop out get on your forklift grab the freight container and put it in place. This gets 5 stars for updating the mod and also adding new features that kick major butt-hole!
  20. madmab1990
    madmab1990
    4/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe
    i am using nightly ive tried using this on the stable version still havin the same issue...the big dozer doesnt move in any direction all i can do is hop in then out...is it an energy issue...do i need better armor or what?