1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Slime Race Mod 2017-06-18

A race of gelatinous humanoids and everything that comes with it.

1. Sgarts
    Sgarts
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-06-18
    nice
  2. Shooterguy1220
    Shooterguy1220
    4/5,
    Slimes in starbound ... Awesome! The race itself has the start of some good lore and looks and plays fantastically. The weapons are a bit underpowered but its not to bad. The one issue I had was that if you can't find a slime biome on you're planet your stuck with vanilla gear and blocks until you can get farming going or find a cave on another planet .it makes starting out very difficult. Still overall this is a great mod and i plan on keeping them around.
  3. Nurse12
    Nurse12
    4/5,
    My friend loves slime girls, By the way could you upload the Add-On slimes hairstyles in this forum? so that my friend gladly downloads them.
    My friend recommends that you visit this artist from DeviantART, he designs and draws good designs of slime girls until they fusion them:
    https://doodledowd.deviantart.com/
  4. CwasCard
    CwasCard
    5/5,
    I love how you made this compatible with another mod author's mod! Everything about this mod is awesome, and you went out of your way to include other mods INTO your own! Over here at the Starbound discord, we even have a special racial role for your mod!
  5. Sifritdo
    Sifritdo
    5/5,
    good job :)
  6. LagWind
    LagWind
    5/5,
  7. Chuckling fish
    Chuckling fish
    4/5,
    Version: 2017-06-10.1
    Looks good but it wont appear in the character creation menu :(
    1. Hieru.chan
      Author's Response
      Hello, you need a character extension mod like Xbawks to make race mods avalible.
  8. Turbotowns
    Turbotowns
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-03-04
    ALL OF MY YES! I love Slimes! And the slimes blocks and furniture, and now I'm able to play one!? YEEEESSS!
  9. Watts533
    Watts533
    5/5,
    I love this mod - it's so awesomely complete, and the custom ship looks fantastic. If I had one criticism, it's that I seem to be unable to find any goo blobs. Since they're used for all the slime crafting, that's an issue... but I'm sure I'm just looking in the wrong place or another mod is getting in the way.

Anyway, thanks for taking over this wonderful mod!
  10. JeStErHALLOW
    JeStErHALLOW
    5/5,
    Quite enjoy this race mod ;7; one of the more in depth ones and hey, who doesn't like slimes?