1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader 1.4.7

Helps modders modify the in-game locations!

Tags:
  1. Entoarox
    Advanced Location Loader lets mods easily add new locations to the game. It provides a framework for adding or editing locations using only JSON (no programming needed), adds new map tile actions (see below), and automatically fixes some issues with custom locations (like misplaced greenhouse warps or in-location warp lighting glitches).

Install steps
    1. Install the latest version of SMAPI.
    2. Install Entoarox Framework.
    3. Unzip the download into Stardew Valley/Mods.
    4. Run the game using SMAPI at least once to initialise the mod.
    Once installed, you can add location mods by unzipping them into locations in this mod's folder.

Documentation for modders
    A location mod consists of a folder containing a manifest.json file (see documented example), and XNB files for the custom map data.

This mod adds three new tile actions you can use in maps:
    • ALLShift <x> <y>
      Moves the farmer to the (x,y) tile within the current location. Can be used as a Back or Buildings tile action
    • ALLRandomMessage <a>|>b>|<...>
      Randomly displays one of the messages given when activated. Can be used as a Buildings tile action.
    • ALLReact <sound> <interval> <a>,<b>,<...>
      Plays a sound and replaces the activated tile with a animated one using <a>,<b>,<...> as the list of tile animations and <interval> for the duration each frame exists. After a single loop, the tile is restored to what it was before activation. Can be used as a Buildings tile action.

See also
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Watts533
    Watts533
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.8
    Heya - just updating my review! This is some elegant and beautiful coding, I must say. It works perfectly, as far as I can tell, and it's just an amazing resource.
  2. Androxilogin
    Androxilogin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.8
    Working perfectly. I found no issues so far- imaginary or otherwise.
  3. Androxilogin
    Androxilogin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    A must have for any .xnb mod.
  4. Iomega0318
    Iomega0318
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.25
    Super fast updates! Amazing mod, and enjoying Tego's Stardew Expansion!
  5. K33p Sm1l1ng
    K33p Sm1l1ng
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.22
    Pretty active and fast with patches :) works great e.g. with Targos Stardew Expansion and works now with 1.1.
  6. Androxilogin
    Androxilogin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.21
    Always one step ahead!
  7. game9
    game9
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.13
    Thanks for sharing it! This is very good!
  8. Jinxiewinxie
    Jinxiewinxie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.8
    ALL is so darn useful and beautifully coded =) Definitely recommend it to anyone who would like to add new areas to the game!
  9. Nickthegreat
    Nickthegreat
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    Great! I can't wait for the 1.1 update! Can't wait too see the new updates!
  10. Watts533
    Watts533
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    Okay, this was fantastic when it first appeared, and I have no reason to believe that it isn't fantastic now, but the 1.1 update broke 1.0 based mods. So... the only ALL based mod I used (Tego's Stardew Expansion) doesn't work anymore.

Which isn't your fault, of course. Your mod otherwise seems to function flawlessly. So... anyone know any good ALL mods I can try?
    1. Entoarox
      Author's Response
      If you check tego's thread, I have ported his last released version to 1.1 for tego while he works on a updated version. :)