1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] More Animals 3.0.2

Because a single pet is never enough!

1. Bug squashing!

Entoarox
    This fixes a NPE in the box tile-editing that broke stuff big time >_<
  2. Major update!

Entoarox
    This update beings MorePets in line with the current Framework and prepares it for when SDV 1.2 is released.
  3. Insect squashing for the WIN!

Entoarox
    This minor update squashes a few insects that managed to hide themselves in my code, I have made sure to spray, but with todays superbugs who knows if any survived, if so, be sure to let me know so I can go in with my big old boot and squash them nice and flat!

1. Fixed where the adoption dialogue would always say that the price to pay marnie was 500 even if you change it in the config
    2. Fixed being able to adopt when you do not have the required amount of gold, if you click the...
    foghorn likes this.
  4. Fixes and improvements!

Entoarox
    Fixed pets showing up on the calendar, this unfortunately does not affect previously adopted pets, only newly adopted ones.

MorePets now depends on EntoFramework, as I have undone my blackest of magics and used some normal dark magic instead, this also means that background.png has been removed as it is no longer needed, box.png is still used though. (And I am looking for someone to make a better box, so anyone interested, post your designs!)

MorePets, now that it uses EntoFramework also...
    KibaGoesFarm and foghorn like this.
  5. Fix rightclicking issue

Entoarox
    There was a issue with the right-click detection for when you click the adopt-a-pet box causing your game to crash in the main menu, that has now been fixed
    The spawn_pet debug command has also been updated to enable you to spawn in pets using any available skin, again, for debug uses.
    Standardheld likes this.
  6. New stuff and bug fixes!

Entoarox
    1.0 had a bug in the skin detection that prevented it from working as it should, this has now been fixed.

On top of that, 1.1 contains a ton of new features:
    • Config file with the following functionality:
      • AdoptionPrice
        Lets you set the price to adopt a pet from as little as 100 gold to as much as 2,147,483,647 gold
      • RepeatedAdoptionPenalty
        Lets you set the cumulative chance penalty for a new pet being adoptable, from 0.0 (0% per pet) to 0.9 (90% per pet)
        Total chance...
    Stardews and foghorn like this.