1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] More Mine Ladders 1.1

Configure the chance of a ladder being created when mining!

1. Theavas
    My first mod for this game! Just got back into playing the game, and while i was mining I realized I've never seen a mod for something like
    this before, so I spent a few hours making it.

Normally a ladder can be created randomly when you first enter the
    floor, when you kill a monster(~15% chance), or when the player breaks a
    rock.

This mod allows you to configure the chance of a ladder being created
    every time a rock is broken inside the mine. The chance is unaffected by
    stones remaining & luck(unless enabled in the config).

Requirements:
    SMAPI 2.6+

Installation:
    Use your preferred modloader to install or unzip the downloaded .zip file into your game's /Mods/ folder.

Compatibility:
    Shouldn't be incompatible with anything due to the way it patches the
    method. You might run into some issues if a mod has similar
    functionality.

Click here for source

Note:
    Please report any issues you may run into using the mod while in multiplayer. Nothing *should* really cause any issues, but I can't really be sure.

To configure the ladder chance, edit the config.json in the modfolder. See the readme for details.

Should you run into any bugs/weird issues, or you have any suggestions, feel free to post them!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    yLuckasPvPz likes this.

Recent Updates

1. 1.1 Update
  2. SDV 1.3 beta