1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Smash Characters Costumes [Online Compatible] Version 1.2

Works in multiplayer without other people having it!

1. SomeRandomPerson
    These costumes are just recolored vanilla armor that are meant to look like Smash characters. Because they are just recolored vanilla armor it means they can work online without other people having it but it also means they aren't 100% accurate to what they're supposed to look like. You can make them at the Yarn Spinner:
    [​IMG]
    I tried my best with these so I hope you enjoy them:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Version Update
  2. Update 1

Recent Reviews

1. Kirrock720
    Kirrock720
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.2
    The only thing to make it for the better would be adding Toon Link and Meta Knight
  2. Legostar9875
    Legostar9875
    4/5,
    While it may not have all of my favorites currently, Rosalina's outfit warranted a download for me.
  3. XFloraoX
    XFloraoX
    5/5,
    you should make more smash bros characters C:
  4. CoolerStreet
    CoolerStreet
    4/5,
    like more but dont have metakinight
  5. Alhrguy
    Alhrguy
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.1
    I really like this concept, and the outfits are pretty close considering the fact they're just recolors. Keep up he good work, man!
  6. bulinean
    bulinean
    4/5,
    Version: Version 1.1
    like more
  7. ICDeadPixels
    ICDeadPixels
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-06-08
    Glad to see it up and I'm dying to see more. Keep up the good work!
  8. RUK
    RUK
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-06-08
    Good working.Thank :)