1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Smol Avali 1.8

Avali but smol

1. Ask and ye shall receive

Wasabi_Raptor
    -Emotes!

-Improved verts on hitbox, now you won't have some difficulty on some slopes

-improved sprite sheets for smolvali as a whole, lots of minor edits

-Outfits!
    -Smol Trimmed Shoulder Wrap
    -Smol Trimmed Wrap
    -Smol Chimed Shoulder Wrap
    -Smol Chimed Wrap
    -Smol Chimed Wrapset
    -Smol Stalker's Cloak
    -Smol Stalker's Trenchcoat
    -Smol Nomads's Cloak
    -Smol Nomad's Trenchcoat
    -Smol Seeker's Cloak
    -Smol Seeker's Trenchcoat
    -Smol Survival Gear
    -Smol Avali Headset
    -Smol Scout's Armor
    -Smol Scout's HUD
    -Smol Combat Armor
    -Smol Combat Helmet
    -Smol outfits are crafted in the same stations as normal avali ones, for about half the material cost

-WIP yet entirely functional, myst be enabled with admin commands, as I have yet to figure out how to make them unique to the species and inaccessible by normal sized species
    -Smol Distortion Sphere
    -Smol Aquasphere

-And tenants maybe? I haven't tested them yet but they might be able to exist

Credit to @Lukea153 for the Smol Trimmed Shoulder Wrap, and Smol Trimmed Wrap, as well as the Smol Scout's HUD and Sol Combat Helmet and Smol Combat Armor, even though I ended up heavily improving them, I likely wouldn't have done so without him starting the work, he also drew some emotes, but I ended up scrapping them to get ones more in line with the normal avali
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
Return to update list...