1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated SolaerSelect 20180524 WANT SUM SLOTS?

Let TOO MUCH SUN shine on your character selection!

1. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    Version: 20180524 WANT SUM SLOTS?
    Honestly, the best character selection window out there without a doubt! Really though, I'd always recommend this one over whatever else people may suggest, and let not that "Outdated" tag fool you. It is not outdated, of anything the tag is the only outdated thing there is here.

(This review ends here, the rest is just a glitch I noticed. It's not bad or good though, just something i figured to point out.)

Anyways, I'll go ahead an mention this here as well although I know it'd be better of mentioned in the discussion tab, but what the heck? If you hover your cursor of a race icon and then move it to the right just enough that it highlights the race next to it, but still showing the race icon prior to moving it to the right and then click, it will act like another way to randomize that race. (example: Cursor on human, highlight avian, but still shows human desc. then click.)
  2. WHATDOMEAN
    WHATDOMEAN
    5/5,
    SO Helpful
  3. saz12
    saz12
    5/5,
    excellent
  4. 3dZer0mega
    3dZer0mega
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-12-19 Upbeat Giraffe
    Great character selector/creator, personally think it had enough slots for additional character and a clean interface that make it easy to use and enjoyable to the sight.
  5. sid3aff3ct
    sid3aff3ct
    5/5,
    My favorite character screen addition. Instead of jamming squares into random places or on the side, this has a logical flow and is visually appealing.
    1. Fibriel Solaer
      Author's Response
      Thanks! =D
  6. Taweret
    Taweret
    5/5,
    Works well!
  7. Bloody_Kain
    Bloody_Kain
    5/5,
    It function well with the "Unstable" Edition. Now I only need newer Versions of my most favorited Race Mods. ^^
  8. Luka Loginska
    Luka Loginska
    5/5,
    It looks very nice and fits the overall style, I say I like this one.
  9. liopi
    liopi
    5/5,
    cool
  10. cozie306
    cozie306
    3/5,
    Version: 2014-04-06 Enraged Koala
    the top row and half of the second row get cut off and i cant select those races or see my character i don't know why
    1. Fibriel Solaer
      Author's Response
      If you're still having this problem, find image.cache (this isn't part of my or any mod, it's a vanilla Starbound file) and delete it.
  11. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    5/5,
    Wonderful, good mod indeed
  12. Grainwad
    Grainwad
    5/5,
    It's...It's beautiful...
    1. Fibriel Solaer
  13. Filip3D
    Filip3D
    5/5,
    Cool
  14. sleepy123
    sleepy123
    5/5,
    Really good. Just what I was looking for.
  15. SwiftySnivy
    SwiftySnivy
    5/5,
    This is beast!! you can enjoy the starbound bg's for each character and the difficulty emotions :3 5 stars!
    1. Fibriel Solaer
      Author's Response
      Thanks. I'm glad you like it!