1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. orchigannapali
    orchigannapali
    4/5,
    Version: v1.3.2.4
    The mod is well done, all the categories are ordered and works correctly but the weapons need to have a damage category example that the weapon that does the most damage is the first position and the weakest in the last and also with the armor and try to be compatible. with other modifications. like FrackinUniverse and other mods that add objects {I don't know much English}
  2. GrVT-ChILd
    GrVT-ChILd
    3/5,
    any way to explain how to use the addons? it goten quite confused after i download the FU and elithian alliance patch
  3. Jetchain or Niall
    Jetchain or Niall
    3/5,
    Crashes game when I try to open the spawnable item pack and base game menus. It's either this mod or quickbar mini.
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      It's probably neither. Please take issues to the discussion thread so I can actually help.
  4. SparkiGames
    SparkiGames
    2/5,
    I'm trying to use this with stardustlib (along with wedit and wardrobe) and they don't show up on the quickbar? (btw im using 1.3.4 it it helps)
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Please take issues to the discussion page. You might have a conflicting mod. Note that you can't mix and match Steam mods with non-Steam mods as the mod load order might be wrong.
  5. darttop008
    darttop008
    5/5,
    good
  6. Mauricio28
    Mauricio28
    5/5,
    ok
  7. MinecraftBoi110
    MinecraftBoi110
    4/5,
    i need the Manipulated UI
  8. specail1nitro
    specail1nitro
    4/5,
    remember kids DO NOT CHANGE YOUR UI
  9. fedinhak123
    fedinhak123
    5/5,
    Works in 1.30?
  10. uganda knuckles
    uganda knuckles
    4/5,
    is there mod suport
  11. magepop123
    magepop123
    3/5,
    Try not change UI next time ...
  12. MikuariKashi
    MikuariKashi
    5/5,
    CURRENTLY MANY ELEMENTS ARE MISSING TO DO SPAWN.
  13. SXOCKER
    SXOCKER
    5/5,
    Hello, my English is not very good so I'm using google translate for this, well this mod works for me in the latest version of strabound which is 1.3.3 but I'm just assuming it is not compatible with big mods like Fraking Universe

EspaƱol:Hola , mi ingles no es muy bueno asi que estoy usando google translate para esto, bueno este mod me funciona en la ultima version de strabound que es la 1.3.3 pero solo estoy suponiendo que no es compatible con los mods grandes como Fraking Universe
  14. IoIvan
    IoIvan
    3/5,
    I have a problem when trying to open the menu of the spawnable item pack, the game closes
  15. Exu
    Exu
    4/5,
    Is there any mod support?
  16. Artanis00500
    Artanis00500
    5/5,
    Loving the idea,just one problem though.when i installed this mod with the tab extension thing needed for it,the extension wont show up,therefor i cant use the mod.Im confused.
  17. Kimgoge
    Kimgoge
    3/5,
    is not work
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Is not helpful
  18. NAKE SNAKE
    NAKE SNAKE
    4/5,
    Muy buen mods :)
  19. illtr1530
    illtr1530
    3/5,
    Version: v1.3.2
    I cant find 'Open Spawnable Item Pack'
    how do I do?
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      The discussion thread is for issues, not reviews. Have you installed the Quickbar Mini mod?
  20. BILLY500436
    BILLY500436
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3.2
    A great mod for those who want an alternative to Creative Mode as it's outdated. Just asking if it's possible to add all recipes in it from other mods. Does Starbound support wildcards such as instead of using new recipes for each item? For example using .* for directories with mod's recipe list and just have the game search them? Then we could use /admin and just have all the recipes there. If that's possible.
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Sadly, not possible. You can only get the item configuration of item names (so items you know of), and the same thing for recipes. No way to fetch all items or item recipes.