1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Speckled Corn 1.0

Speckled recolor mod for corn crop

1. ducktastic24
    The yellow tuft at the top of the corn stalk made the harvestable corn crops blend in, so I would inadvertently leave corn behind during harvest, causing one or two crops to be out of sync with the others. I decided to recolor the corn with a speckled pattern to make it easier to see. Plus, it's pretty :)

Picture of speckled corn plants ready to harvest, corn as it looks in your inventory/chest, and the seed packets:

Speckled Corn.jpg
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Diamione
    Diamione
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Hello. ^^

Is there any chance in updating this for version 1?

Something was changed in the Tile Sheets files of the update, i'm assuming because that is what is messing up, that causes the new weed and rock types to not be visible. (Also the farm type selection on a new game)

I really like this mod. I would love to be able to use it ingame. Though I understand if you are not interested in updating. ^^
  2. Trightin
    Trightin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Easy to install, and very useful.