1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Spelunking Hook! 2017-06-28

A grapplinghook/Flashlight

1. Eric
    Like the physics of climbing rope?
    The utility of a grappling hook?
    The ability to see of a flashlight?

Then I have the mod for you! The spelunking hook has extended reach, gravity, and a built in flashlight, so your lazy butt never has to swap slots while exploring!
    Right now there is no blueprint, so just spawn it in with "spelunkinghook"

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-06-28
    that's what I needed.
  2. The_Daily_Herp
    The_Daily_Herp
    5/5,
    Love it! I've been looking for a way to make guns and/or shields with built in flashlights, do you have to use the flashlight's code and stick it in the coding of whatever item you are modding in?
    1. Eric
  3. specail1nitro
    specail1nitro
    5/5,
    will we ever get to see a jetpack
  4. AArticuno3
    AArticuno3
    5/5,
    Exactly what I needed. Absolutely nothing wrong with this mod.
    PS: Saw on the other review that you will make a parachute. What features do you see a parachute having? there is already a parachute back item in game and the parasol, what exactly do you see as a needed feature?
    1. Eric
      Author's Response
      The parachute lost functionality, but I was kidding, there is a parachute in Just Cause
  5. AccademicJimbo
    AccademicJimbo
    5/5,
    Wanted a "reusable rope" mod

Got something that makes Starbound 10% more Just Causey
    1. Eric
      Author's Response
      I'll get on the parachute next