The mod has become open source and moved to github!
Quick summary of highlights in this update:
- Tabula Rasa integrations
- Items with no interaction or placement ability moved to materials tab
- Glow effects reworked for better ambient lighting
- Learn any race's flag by picking it up
- Flashlight beams are almost identical to the scanner's light
- A lot of 'spooky' things are more serious again
- Major cross-mod compatibility pass
- Vending machines don't buy things from you
- Peacekeeper shop items moved to places that make more sense
- Fake ship licenses are 50% more expensive
- Ore values are approximately 4x higher
- Ursa Miner sells radioactive rods usable as ship fuel
- Teleporters require cores AND relevant materials
- Five new otherwise unobtainable sets in Frogg Furnishings
- 49 more unused items sold at the outpost
- Spike Sphere seriously for real this time won't fall off things
- Tech missions have more reasonable requirements
- Higher tier mech bodies are more energy efficient
- Ship lockers make food rot 80% slower
- The orange stimpack returns
- Mining tools can be made at an Agricultural Station
- 62 more unused items made craftable
- Stimpacks moved from the Medical Station to the Apothecary
- Too much more to list...
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Spooky Tweaks 1.5
Funbalancing the entire game through massive amounts of changes! Still removable mid-game.