The mod has become open source and moved to github!
Quick summary of highlights in this update:
- Tabula Rasa integrations
- Items with no interaction or placement ability moved to materials tab
- Glow effects reworked for better ambient lighting
- Learn any race's flag by picking it up
- Flashlight beams are almost identical to the scanner's light
- A lot of 'spooky' things are more serious again
- Major cross-mod compatibility pass
- Vending machines don't buy things from...
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Spooky Tweaks 1.5
Funbalancing the entire game through massive amounts of changes! Still removable mid-game.