1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Spouse Rooms Redesigned Ver 07 28 Nov 2017 for1.2

Redesigns all of the spouse rooms.

1. LukeThunder
    LukeThunder
    5/5,
    Version: Ver 06 16 Jan 2017 for1.1
    Hope come for beta, i'm play the game in portuguese, but nice work
    1. endermaryn
      Author's Response
      Thank you! I hope you enjoy the game. :)
  2. Yoseiri
    Yoseiri
    5/5,
    Version: Ver 06 16 Jan 2017 for1.1
    I love this mod but can you add more for Abby's room, like give her room a shelf that have a puffer fish plush, maybe some amethysts, books or something else? (also can you please remove her TV?)
    1. endermaryn
      Author's Response
      I am currently working on the mod to update it. I'll take a look and see what I can do about your requests ;)
  3. HiHaHi123
    HiHaHi123
    5/5,
    Version: Version 04 29 May 2016
    Awesome!
    1. endermaryn
      Author's Response
      I'm happy you like it!
  4. Farzaxis
    Farzaxis
    5/5,
    Beautiful.
    1. endermaryn
      Author's Response
      Thank you! :-}
  5. Granny_Pants
    Granny_Pants
    5/5,
    Omg this is beautiful and amazing. Leah's and Elliot's room make 100000x more sense. I don't know if you've seen Shane's room in 1.1 but dear lord help the man, that room is a wreck. Dirty shoes inside the house... THE INHUMANITY! I don't know if I can commit. T_T
    1. endermaryn
      Author's Response
      I am currently working on converting the mod to ver 1.1. I took a look at Shane's room. It is a mess!!! By Jove, no thank you. What are those footprints doing there? And are those tire hubcaps? O.o
      I certainly intend to fix his room up. I'm glad you like what I have done se far. Thank you for commenting :)
  6. game9
    game9
    5/5,
    Thanks for sharing it! This is very good!
    1. endermaryn
      Author's Response
      Thank you! You are very welcome. ^_^ This mod was a lot of fun to make. I am happy that you like it. :-}
  7. Cerius
    Cerius
    5/5,
    I really love what you've done. I'd always thought the the spouse rooms were a bit bland but the way you've changed them makes them look lived in and natural. Keep up the good work <3
    1. endermaryn
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much! I am pleased that you like the changes ^_^
  8. MoonlitBrenya
    MoonlitBrenya
    5/5,
    Thank you sooooo much for this! Amazing work. Now, seeing as how I am weird as I am, I can actually see myself marrying Harvey, now that his room won't clash so much with my taste. And my current beloved, Elliot, says thank you for the typewriter.
    1. endermaryn
      Author's Response
      You are very welcome! I am very glad that you like the edits and Harvey's new room. <3 Amazing how such a little thing can make such a big difference!
      Aww! You're welcome, Elliott! Writing your next book should be a lot easier now ;)
  9. Trulley808
    Trulley808
    5/5,
    Great Job!
    1. endermaryn
      Author's Response
      Aww! Thank you ^_^
      I love your icon! <3