1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod V3.1 ~ Hotfixes ii

A species mod based off of Nintendo's Splatoon.

1. 0.5A: Everything Is Purple! (There's tiered stuff and fixes too.)

Marinebeast
    Hooray for tiered stuff! This is just the beginning, weapons and armor will be appearing pretty steadily in future updates so I can fill out progression.

Additions:

- Added four Inkling-unique tier 1 weapons: the Splattershot, the Splat Charger, the Splat Roller, and the Inkbrush! They can all be crafted at the tier 1 anvil.
    - Added tier 1 and tier 2 armor. They can be crafted at the tier 1 anvil.
    They require fabric like most other clothes, and the tier 2 chest pieces require Vials of Squid Ink, which you can make from glass blocks. Be sure to collect a lot of Plant Fibers and Sand, as future clothing will have similar recipes.
    - Shrimp Kicks has been added to the list of craftable vendors! Additionally, vendors are now created at the Inventor's Table with fabric, lumber and a colony deed.
    - SAIL AI and teleport animations are now all purple. SAIL AI sprites on your ship will still be green because of the Floran ship type.

Fixes & Tweaks:

- Inkling Flag animation fixed.
    - Vendor animations have been polished.
    - Sprite issues with the Sassy Idol's Hat + Skirt and Cheery Idol's Hat + Pants have been fixed.
    - Sprite issues with the Aviator's Goggles and Aviator's Parka have been fixed.
    - Issues with sprite placement in various clothing icons has been fixed.
    (Mostly. There might still be some misplaced icons.)
    - The Bottle of Squid Ink has been removed until its associated crash is fixed.
    - Misplaced pixels, such as that random pixel in the jump animation for the Zekko Hoodie, have been fixed.
    - The pattern on the Vector Tee has been made brighter because it previously blended into brighter shirts.
    - The Zekko Hoodie's description has been changed because I thought it was hilarious. The amount of inside jokes will be kept to a minimum in this mod, I promise. ;)
    - Some clothing items have been removed from the Spinning Wheel to avoid clutter, because they can already be obtained from vendors.
    - Various and assorted other little fixes.

Worth Mentioning:

- Your Starbound.log will have mention of duplicate projectiles, but this is harmless and does not need to be reported.
    - Animation on the Inkbrush and Splat Roller might look a little funny at times due to their unique shape and size. This is normal.
    - There's more codexes that exist now, but there's no way to get them at the moment. Depending on how it works, I may make them craftable.
Return to update list...