1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod V3.1 ~ Hotfixes ii

A species mod based off of Nintendo's Splatoon.

1. 0.7 Beta: All sorts of colorful things!

Marinebeast
    - Changed purple placeholder SAIL to a custom one featuring Judd the cat. This is still in early testing and is prone to bugs and potential changes, but it's working so far.
    -- The ship AI will still appear as a default Floran SAIL until you interact with it. I'm trying to figure out what I should be editing to change it to a custom image.

- Added tier 3 weapons, including the first model in the Splatling line.

- Added tier 4 armor.

- Added multiple colors of glowsticks and flares to the Inkling Crafting Table. Craft the vanilla red flare and you'll unlock the other colors, while you start with the new colors of glowsticks along with the vanilla blue glowstick.
    -- Because you need the blue glowstick to craft the tier 4 armor and the species-unique back lantern, that's the one you start with. You should still unlock all of the other glowstick recipes by crafting one of any kind.
    -- All of the different flares and glowsticks have different recipes depending on what color they are.

- Added Splat Bombs to the Inkling Crafting Table!
    -- They don't tend to affect blocks like many vanilla bombs or the explosive shots from Blasters, but they do have a decent damage output that can wipe out enemies in a pinch. They go off soon after being deployed, so be careful!

- You should now have a custom starting pool of items in your ship locker, including a basic Splattershot and some thematic food.
    -- Key word being "should". I haven't tested this indepth yet.

- Inklings have a ship door and hatch that's been recolored to fit their teleport animation and the rest of their technology. These are placeholders until I start working on the ship, but they're a pretty purple.
Return to update list...