1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod V3.1 ~ Hotfixes ii

A species mod based off of Nintendo's Splatoon.

1. 0.9.1 Beta: Woomy?

Marinebeast
    - Inkling tenants no longer explode when you talk to them, and seem to function normally. They have a pretty big dialog pool to pick from, can appear wearing almost any Inkling clothing besides higher tiers of armor, and tend to be pretty cheery.
    -- Job NPCs include chefs, merchants and electricians.

- Inkling faces now look a good bit different, thanks to the help of Commander Scount! They now have larger eyes that better match their official models, and their eye color will change with whatever you decide your marking color to be.
    Their emotes and a few hairstyles have been edited to fit these changes.

- Added two new objects. HARDCORE PARKOUR.
    -- Still testing the TV because it's my first item that changes animation upon being activated. But it's cute, you know?

- Various NPCs should no longer explode when you speak to them, seeing as Inkling-directed dialogue should now be working along with dialogue spoken by Inklings.
    If any NPCs start exploding upon interaction again, uh.. let me know! And preferably provide logs.

- I forgot to update the small species image in race selection, but I'll do that when I have more energy to work on the mod. There's some other little things that are on my to-do list, too, like fixing the Four-Panel Hat's placement and whatnot.
    2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
Return to update list...