1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod V3.1 ~ Hotfixes ii

A species mod based off of Nintendo's Splatoon.

1. Fixes & Fresh New Styles

Marinebeast
    - Custom pet should be able to properly consume food. If you're still having problems, it's probably a mod conflict or something. Get back to me if issues continue.

- Fixed some inventory icon errors.

- Added some more hairstyles, bringing the total to 31.
    -- Yes, it's missing one of them. I couldn't find a way to nicely represent that one.
    -- These new styles are subject to change over time as new official material is released.

- There's been a reported conflict with a mod that, in some way, affects weapons and elemental attrition to them, causing crashes upon killing something with an elemental Brush or Roller. So far, only Fire element Brushes and Ice element Rollers have been reported, but your mileage may vary.
    If you know which mod this is, because the person didn't report their mod loadout for me to test, please inform me so I can work on compatibility!

- Also, the species' description of the generic tents isn't working for some reason, despite following the same path format as all the descriptions that work. Hmm...
    2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
Return to update list...