1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod V3.1 ~ Hotfixes ii

A species mod based off of Nintendo's Splatoon.

1. V1.2.1 -- Happy Splatfest!

Marinebeast
    Lots of new stuff here. Or, well, not too much.
    But I'm doing things I haven't done before!

Also, this mod officially endorses Team Ketchup. ' w'

========

- Added a new vendor! Spyke can now be brought to your own little Booyah Base with the same recipe used for the other 4 vendors. He only accepts a certain type of item as currency, but his rare and unusual wares might be worth the while...
    -- Super Sea Snails can now be found in a variety of places: as gifts from tenants (10% chance), as quest rewards (2 to 20% chance), very occasionally in normal treasure chests (5 or 7% chance), uncommonly in ocean + swamp + slime biomes (3 to 20% chance), and rarely in some Hylotl dungeons (1 to 5% chance).
    -- This rarities may change depending on other mods that modify these treasure pools; listed values are aligned with vanilla treasure pools. Super Sea Snails don't replace anything, they just add an extra possible item/s that can be picked in that treasure pool.

- Added a new NPC at the Outpost! This friendly Octoling is happy to sell you some interesting goods-- including some data chits that, when used, will teach various Inkling recipes to non-Inklings.
    -- (yes I know she woomies, I don't know how to set custom chatter noises to NPCs + the resource I used doesn't even have Octoling noises anyways)

- Added two new shirts and two new shoes, which respectively go with the Calm Singer's Wig and the Impish Singer's Crown. Find them at Jelly Fresh and Shrimp Kicks!

- Happy Splatfest! Added the Splatfest Tee, which can be crafted into one of (currently) two Splatfest Team tees. Or you can wear it as-is.
    -- You can get the Splatfest Tee by 1. starting clothing, 2. crafting it at the Spinning Wheel, or 3. buying it at Jelly Fresh.

- Added 2 alternate tier 6 armor sets, with the headwear of each being able to be crafted into wigs. Also added was an alternate version of the original tier 6 manipulator headwear.
    -- Their stats are identical, or nearly so, to their original tier 6 counterparts-- there's a few small changes in some places, which might be expanded on to make them a little more unique. Their recipes are also different -- I hope you stocked up on silk, leather and dyes!

- Added a tier 6 weapon in there. It goes with one of the new outfits pretty nicely...
    -- (It might be nerfed if it's unbalanced for its tier, but t6 is silly anyways.)

- All vanilla Starbound objects now have Inkling descriptions!
    -- Yes. I mean that. Literally everything, besides bugs and action figures and a few other weird items that don't have variable racial text, has an Inkling description when you scan it. Scan everything you see, because your cephalopod will definitely have something to say.

- Fixed dps values on modified Carbon Rollers. I wonder how I missed those.

- Fixed up transparency masks for a few headwears.

- Fixed up stray pixels on the Blue Hi-Tops.
Return to update list...