Compiled V2.0.1 + V2.0.2 update because I somehow missed things...
- Inklings now have some cute secondary color stripes on their arms.
- Added a handful of new body colors, mostly "what if ink tinted skin?" sorts of ones.
- Tweaked that one weird sleeve on one of the starter shirts, HOPEFULLY that'll stop clipping.
- Added a bit of content to hopefully bring the mod into full compatibility with Frackin Universe.
-- It was listed as having incorrect/improper mech matching; something has been added to address this. This is still a full work in progress, because squids absolutely shouldn't be driving THAT.
- Fixed the Marinaded pants recipe to actually work instead of just being a recipe for the shirt.
- Fixed the Tentacle Clipping recipe to be more accessible.
-- Remember, you can still get Tentacle Clippings from starter Inkling ship treasurepools, and also rarely from harvesting a fully grown Tentacle. The recipe exists for the sake of pre-v2.0 Inklings.
- Ammo Knights no longer sells wire due to Sheldon trying to give the stuff away for free.
- All vanilla Splattershots have been retooled to have higher DPS and lower energy costs, with some subtle fire rate changes! The tier 5 and 6 models in particular have been spiffed up. They are also now all 2-handed to reflect their original Splatoon/2 functionality (but visually appear to be 1-handed, which may or may not be addressed in the future), and are "Shooters" instead of "Handguns" to reflect Splatoon flavoring.
-- This is not the final stats for these, it's likely that they will be changed further. I'm trying to balance them to be a viable option as opposed to Dualies, as well as to other guns that have extreme firepower (Splatlings) or incredibly strong single shots (Chargers).
-- Modified Shooters have not yet been retooled for stat modification, but it will definitely happen. This whole update is meant to be a quick bugfix and introduction of TLC for Inkling guns.
-- Recipes may change in the future to be more challenging to make up for their buffed stats. idk lol
-- The tier 4 Splattershot has been renamed to "Hero Shot Replica" for overall consistency with everything.
- All Machine Pistols have had their DPS and energy costs somewhat retooled to facilitate their 1-handed status! In the same vein, the unmodified tier 2, 3, 4 and 5 Machine Pistols have all been changed up a bit to reflect their playstyle!
-- They're now all called "Dualies". Let's call them that from now on.
-- Stat changes for Dualies are also not final and are subject to change.
-- Modified Dualies currently still use the old N-Zap and -Matic models and have not had their stats tweaked. New models, along with a new look for the tier 6 Dualies, will come in time.
-- Because the t2~5 Dualies have a cool new look, they'll also be getting new recipes for their vanilla versions. Not now, but at some point.
- The Octoling Vendor at the Outpost had her NPC seed shuffled. I'm still working on her, she's been a bit /off/ ever since the "sanitized" body color palette was introduced..
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod V2.1.3x
A species mod based off of Nintendo's Splatoon.