1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod V3.1 ~ Hotfixes ii

A species mod based off of Nintendo's Splatoon.

1. 0.01.4A: Visual tweaks and other stuff.

Marinebeast
    - Implemented the male body base. The body markings are a bit rounder than the female's, it's meant to be that way for sake of variety -- although, I might tweak the ones on the female's legs to match up properly.

- 2 new tentacle styles (8 & 9). As always, they're unisex.

- Did some minor changes on the emotes and how they interact with the face. The smile's a toothy grin now (this may change depending on how it looks to me), and there shouldn't be floating eyeball parts anymore when your squid blinks, winks or laughs. Key word being shouldn't.

- Added custom sex selection images for the character creation page for the thematic flair. I feel it fits, since the only real difference between the body shapes is 1. how armor looks over them and 2. slim vs. chunkier.
    - Also did minor updates to the mugshots that you see in the character creation page. They don't have torsos or anything yet, that'll be fixed in time, but the colors are more accurate and the female's hairstyle fits the one you can actually use.

- Just like in the quick fix update earlier today: SAIL AI, tutorials, teleporting and onwards are functional. If there's any bugs or other weirdness that you find let me know, preferably with logs, and I'll get on it. (This doesn't count the invisible Floran ship at the end of the intro, I'm aware of that and have no idea how to fix it. It's fully functional and there, however.)

- There might still be weird behavior with certain-colored markings on the feet and how they interact with shoes, at least on the character creation screen. There may also be minor tentacle clipping or overall weirdness with the outlines of the sprites. All of this is occurring exclusively on the character creation screen so far, I haven't looked too much into it in-game.
Return to update list...