1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod V3.1 ~ Hotfixes ii

A species mod based off of Nintendo's Splatoon.

1. Summer Update 1: The Very Beginning

Marinebeast
    Working on weapon TLC right now, because that's a central part of the mod and balance is important for a good experience! I'll be fixing other things as find them, too.

--------------------------------

- Paintball projectiles have been shifted to be Splattershot models only, so you can have a little less in the way of pissing off guards and other friendly allies. All of the other guns now have unique projectiles that don't paint stuff, so if you want to ink up some friends or foes, you're gonna have to stick to Splattershots.

- More projectile types have been made to standardize projectiles between different weapon lines.

- Guard tenant dialogue has had its errors fixed, it shouldn't be trying to patch to incorrect addresses anymore.
    (If the weapon-reflexive dialogue still exists, I haven't found wherever it may have been moved-- so there may be brief dialogue errors until I do, if so.)

- All melee weapons, both vanilla and variant versions, have had their damage significantly tweaked to be a bit further in line with vanilla weapons.
Return to update list...