1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod V3.1 ~ Hotfixes ii

A species mod based off of Nintendo's Splatoon.

1. More missing commas fixed.

Marinebeast
    It needs to stop happening.
  2. Two quick fixes. Check the previous update for content.

Marinebeast
    - Removed a microdungeon from a pool it wasn't supposed to be in.

- Fixed an .npctype that was throwing errors.
  3. V3.1B ~ On the Brink of Order

Marinebeast
    ~ v3.1b Patch Notes ~

- Two new objects have been added: the IV Bag and the Deepsea Radio.
    -- The IV Bag can be found in a new microdungeon, and all races learn its recipe upon pickup.
    -- The Deepsea Radio can be found in a new microdungeon, and its recipe is not only learned upon pickup, but also from the CQ-80.

- Added six new clothing items: Callie & Marie's outfits from Rise of the Mammalians, Splat3's story mode.
    -- These are tier 2 and are upgraded from the basic Callie and...
  4. After a long summer, a Splatoon 3 anniversary update!

Marinebeast
    == New: Microdungeons! ==
    - Added functionality for a custom tileset for objects in this mod, and with it, new microdungeons! You won't find them everywhere because Inklings are generally pretty choosy about where they like to live, but maybe you'll meet some new friends.... or foes? Regardless, there's probably something in it for you to find them!

-- Inkling homes can be found on Forest, Jungle, Arctic, and Oceanic biomes.
    -- Inkling merchants can be found on Forest, Jungle, and Oceanic...
  5. After a long summer, a Splatoon 3 anniversary update!

Marinebeast
    - Added functionality for a custom tileset for objects in this mod, and with it, new microdungeons! You won't find them everywhere because Inklings are generally pretty choosy about where they like to live, but maybe you'll meet some new friends.... or foes? Regardless, there's probably something in it for you to find them!

6. After a long summer, a Splatoon 3 anniversary update!

Marinebeast

7. Whoops, forgot to update here.

Marinebeast
    Hiiii what's up. I forgot to upload the v3.0a update here but now it IS here.

Sorry for the delay. It's just easier to update on Steam for a bunch of reasons. :>
    Changelog below! More additions to come eventually when I'm not bogged down by classes!

===========================

== Weapons ==
    - Added the Tri-Stringer. It's tier 3, and is strong enough to use on both wildlife and in self-defense against other sapients! Get a direct hit on a foe and it'll inflict the Slow status...
  8. Quick fixes...

Marinebeast
    Found some clothing and treasurepools errors, and fixed them.
  9. the big two point two oh

Marinebeast
    ===== V2.2.0B -- Aug. 30th, 2021 =====

Kept you waiting, right? I said it'd be done by summer's end, and I just barely made it...
    This update has some big changes, so let's dive right in.

=== Planetary Updates ===

Many people have reported issues finding Flooded planets thanks to other mods interfering...
    To answer this, vanilla Ocean planets now have features of Flooded planets.

There are plans to eventually fuse the two entirely, and do away with Flooded planets as to not clutter up...
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  10. Oops!

Marinebeast
    I hate JSON. I really do.

The game shouldn't be crashing for you anymore.
    inkboyseth and Saint Apollyon like this.