1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod V3.1 ~ Hotfixes ii

A species mod based off of Nintendo's Splatoon.

1. V1.2.5 ~ Quality Squid Content

Marinebeast
    V1.2.5

==========

Happy Splatfest! Have a little content update.

- Added some new objects. Can't stop won't stop.
    -- Coricus sprited the 3 new graffitis! Thanks for all your contributions, I really appreciate your bugtesting + creative ideas. Especially when they're for meme purposes like this.
    -- The Stolen Shoji Door is prone to change down the road. It's a placeholder that I had laying around for building purposes, and it looks pretty alright + is the exact sort of stupid thing that...
    Rat-Thing likes this.
  2. V1.2.4 ~ Quality of Life Additions..

Marinebeast
    - Fixed up stray pixels and clipping issues on some chest and leg items.

- Cleaned up racial effect files a bit.

- Added some more Splatfest-themed clothing items.

- Removed some duller colors (mostly browns & blacks) from the marking range, because it was making some really tacky random NPCs. Tentacle color range is still the same.
    -- This might cause some of your NPCs to die or be re-randomized. Sorry about that.

- Made a squid spawner, almost entirely just for the purpose of being...
  3. V1.2.3B - Now with faster respawn times!

Marinebeast
    - Added a new vendor to the Outpost! He sells a variety of useful crafting items -- or is it just junk? You decide, really. He hangs out near Terramart and is generally pretty friendly.

- Added a custom respawn animation!
    -- It's got a bit of smoothing-out to do in terms of frame consistency near the end, and I'm still figuring out some stuff about respawn animation behavior, but I think it looks pretty good, huh?

- Added another food item.
    -- This probably won't be the only thing like...
  4. Snuper Snea Snails?

Marinebeast
    "Pool" =/= "Item", and that was causing problems for some people when they were messing about in dungeons. Hopefully that shouldn't be happening anymore.

(Also, there was a mask problem with the Rebel Idol's Shades, which would result in hilarious wardrobe malfunctions. That's been fixed too.)
    andhar likes this.
  5. V1.2.11 -- Now with 7 Different Multivitamins

Marinebeast
    Or, rather, IUDB Drives.
    Because I forgot one.

Silly me.
    Eric likes this.
  6. V1.2.1 -- Happy Splatfest!

Marinebeast
    Lots of new stuff here. Or, well, not too much.
    But I'm doing things I haven't done before!

Also, this mod officially endorses Team Ketchup. ' w'

========

- Added a new vendor! Spyke can now be brought to your own little Booyah Base with the same recipe used for the other 4 vendors. He only accepts a certain type of item as currency, but his rare and unusual wares might be worth the while...
    -- Super Sea Snails can now be found in a variety of places: as gifts from tenants (10% chance),...
  7. A couple more tweaks.

Marinebeast
    - Lowered the volume of Inkling chatter/hurt noises.

- Patched up a few bracket-related problems here and there.
  8. Whoops.

Marinebeast
    At least one person informed me that they were still having troubles, so here's a re-upload that's hopefully functional. Raagh!
  9. Smoothing out bugs...

Marinebeast
    Yeah, there was a few problems with last night's upload, huh? All fixed up.

(The Steam version of this mod is now actually usable, too-- it had the in-progress version of this update uploaded instead of the finished version. That's what I get for late-night uploads after a busy and exhausting day.)

==========================

- Made a small npc patch inactive until I can figure out the exact syntax. Hopefully that'll be in a future update without breaking things.

- Cleaned out duplicate...
  10. V1.2.0B -- Fresh Summer Changes!

Marinebeast
    oh hey new splash image!! nice.

[​IMG]

Anyways, my gf has a fantastic laptop that plays Starbound so smoothly, so testing has, similarly, been smooth. :') Here's the result of all that TLC!

====================

- Added an alternate tier 5 accelerator armor set, based off of the fresh new look that Octoling Soldiers are sporting for Splatoon 2. It has the same stats as the normal tier 5-A set... for now.

- Added an alternate ink tank, based off of the...