1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Star Lord Uniform + Quadblaster 2015-06-30

Small mod that adds the Star Lord Uniform + Quadblaster

1. hop843
    starlord.jpg Hello everyone, i'm re uploading my previous mod due to having trouble with uploading in different formats and i believe that me messing around with the files caused people to experience bugs. This should all be sorted out

This mod adds in the Star Lords uniform and Helmet + His Quadblaster

Hope everyone likes it and as always the codes for spawning in the items (Recommended :D) are:

starlordhead
    starlordchest
    starlordpants
    starlordgun

Please leave feed back and most of all enjoy!
    thewintershortie likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. logan2252
    logan2252
    2/5,
    Version: 2015-06-30
    change file from modpak to zip please
  2. Lord Zarnox
    Lord Zarnox
    5/5,
    I tried to rate it five stars before even downloading it, just because it is Marvel, Guardians Of The Galaxy, and Star Lord.
    Wouldn't let me rate it without downloading first, not that I wouldn't have downloaded it anyway.
    Can't wait for more GOTG, such as Ronin and his hammer (maybe also with the power stone), or the Collectors outfit.
  3. BateyN7
    BateyN7
    5/5,
    Love GOTG if only someone would build the millano!
  4. shinobi1027
    shinobi1027
    5/5,
    Nice job man thank you so much :)
  5. ThatDude76
    ThatDude76
    5/5,
    Its a great bug free mod that everyone should get!