1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Trekkers 3.0.2

Species and items from the Star Trek universe

1. velShandru
    velShandru
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.2
    One of my favourite mods. Works well under FU, for all that we lose some of the FU goodies.
  2. Lord_DIO
    Lord_DIO
    4/5,
    Version: 2.8
    Does it work with 1.4.3?
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Ill update here more often or i will set it to take you to the steam page. im sorry i have been just doing steam updates for a while.
  3. сушин
    сушин
    5/5,
    Version: 2.8
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      ★★★★★
  4. domcing
    domcing
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6
    It is incredibly fun to slowly gather resources, make borg items, and slowly convert the planet into a massive Borg unimatrix. If you don't have this mod installed, then make it so!
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Yes number one, Make it so!! Thanks for the ★★★★★ stars!! Glad you enjoy it!!
  5. Nearby
    Nearby
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    Id just like to say this is a great mod. I'm loving the fact that a star trek mod is out there for starbound, especially one that's this well made. One question though, how do I get the federation currency for making the federation panel?
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks for 5 star review! I did not realize i made that a requirement for the panel that will be rectified shortly!
  6. lordglythglyth
    lordglythglyth
    5/5,
    Version: V.2.1
    update it plez it breaks colonys
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the ★★★★★ Review!
      The bug has been squashed!
  7. kyajin22
    kyajin22
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.7
    great mod loved it before and still in love with the update great work with the starfleet uniforms and all
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review!!! Yea Shoehead hasnt updated his clothes in a while so i did and added it in for now. I let him know so hopefulle we get to keep them!
  8. SnowDog67
    SnowDog67
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.7
    Awesome grate work! :D
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review!!! Keep on Trekken!!
  9. BateyN7
    BateyN7
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.4
    Not enough Star trek mods out there! Thanks for the hard work and keeping it updated.
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review!! Im waiting a lil so the devs can figure out their direction on a few things but ill always keep it updated best i can
  10. Anderebu
    Anderebu
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.3
    Nice compilation, but I was wondering. Are the phasers supposed to be in the human crafting menu for 1 pixel or did I do something wrong? Feels extremely OP.
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thank you and not when finished you will have to do quest lines to enable your path Racial/Fed, Racial/Borg, or Some of the just Racial options...I figure till i have it how i want it give access to items to play around with
  11. QuasiCon
    QuasiCon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Love it! Just one minor thing I noticed on my borg character, one of his arms is robotic, the other is a normal naked arm. However the robot one is always the one in the background. instead of switching when I change the direction I'm looking. Not the biggest deal though, just thought I'd let you know on the chance that you or the original author had overlooked it.
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review and the catch!Ill look into that wasn't even something i noticed lol
  12. Mills
    Mills
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Great Races. Great Weapons!
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks I cannot take all the credit for them the original authors did well ..some are mine some are theirs...that's why I'm trying too keep up the lvl of quality...I am glad you enjoy it